1) Should be comfortable with reporting and at the desk.
2) Interviewing industry leaders
3) Person should have worked in an English publication in a similar capacity or a grade lower for at least 3 years, with an industry experience of 4-5 years
4) Added preference for candidates having worked in a B-2-B publication, preferably Construction /Infrastructure Industry.
5) Job proficiency and commitment go hand in hand. Candidates looking for a quick fix need not apply.
6) Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidatesrsquo profile
7) Rewriting articles and writing fresh articles as well.
8) Doing Feature articles which are interview-based.
9) Getting pages into production as per Asst. Editor / Executive Editorrsquos requirements.
10) Associating with designers / DTP operators and ensuring an error-free & smooth production process.
sub-editor, Journalism, publication, B2B publication, reporter, new reporter, Article writing, Journalism jobs, Jobs for news reporter, jobs for sub-editor in journalism industry, Jobs for Journalism, Jobs for news editor, jobs for article writing in journalism industry, Journalism industry jobs in Hyderabad, Jobs for Sub-editor in Hyderabad, Jobs for news editor in Hyderabad, Jobs for journalism in Hyderabad, Jobs for reporter in Hyderabad, Journalism recruitment agencies in Hyderabad, Journalism Placement agencies in Hyderabad, Journalism recruitment agencies in Telangana, Journalism Placement agencies in Telangana, Journalism recruitment agencies in India, Journalism Placement agencies in India, recruitment consultancy in Hyderabad, Best Recruitment consultancy in Hyderabad, top recruitment consultancy in Hyderabad, recruitment consultancy in India, Best Recruitment consultancy in India, top recruitment consultancy in India.