1. Managing all procurement/purchase related activities, supervising and allocating task to concerned designee in the department.
2. Managing supplier relation and maintaining their contracts.
3. Negotiation of prices, and ensuring the supply with in timelines.
4. Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records and related documents.
5. Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standard and specifications as per user requirements.
6. Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
7. Design, Plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategy.
8. Search and source potential vendor and suppliers.
9. Coordinating with QA/compliance team to carryout vendor audits.
10. Process Payment and Invoices.
11. Attend meetings to stay up to date on the company's objectives.
12. Communicate the supply related information with internal and external stakeholders
13. Forecast demand for certain products and make order accordingly.
14. Participate in change management activities to assess the impact on supply management with respect to the change proposed and approval of the same.
15 Smoove Iminion to subordinates on GMP activities and department related tonics
Pharmaceutical Industry Recruitment Agency in Chennai, Pharmaceutical Industry Placement Agency in Chennai, Best Pharmaceutical Recruitment Agency in Chennai, Top Pharmaceutical Recruitment Agency in Chennai, Procurement, purchase manager, procurement manager, supply chain, vendor management, negotiation, Purchase manager jobs in Chennai, Purchase manager jobs in Pharmaceutical indsutry, Procurement manager jobs in Chennai, Jobs for procurement in pharmaceutical industry