1) Responsible and overall In-charge of Nursing Services in a hospital or specialized centres irrespective of the number of beds.
2) Accomodation will be provided + decent hike on current salary
3) Recommend personnel and material requirement for nursing various nursing service departments of the hospital.
4) Carry out regular rounds of the hospital.
5) Prepare budgets for nursing services.
6) Responsible for counseling and guidance of sub-ordinate staff.
7) Maintain cordial relations with patients and Medical Social workers.
8) Educate nursing staff of all categories by conducting awareness programme on universal Precautions.
Nursing Superintendent, Nursing Incharge, Nursing Head, Nursing Superintendent jobs in Noida, Nursing Superintendent jobs in Delhi, Jobs for Nursing Superintendent, Jobs for Nursing Incharge, Jobs for Nursing Incharge in Noida, Jobs for Nursing Head in Noida, Nursing Head jobs in Delhi