1) Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
2) Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences.
3) Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect them.
4) Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
5) Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
6) Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
7) Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
8) Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
9) Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
Market research, Market research analysis, Primary research, Secondary research, SWOT analysis, Database management, business objectives, statistical data, Data interpretation, Competitive analysis, market offerings, market trends, pricing & research, Market research jobs, Research analysis jobs, Josb for market research in Hyderabad, Jobs for market research analysis in Hyderabad, Research analysis jobs in Hyderabad, Jobs in market research industry in Hyderabad, Market Research Recruitment Agency in Hyderabad, Market Research Placement consultant in Hyderabad, Market Research Recruitment Agency in Telangana, Market Research Placement consultant in Telangana, Market Research Recruitment Agency in India, Market Research Placement consultant in India, Recruitment Agency in Hyderabad, best Recruitment Agency in Hyderabad, top recruitment Agency in Hyderabad, Recruitment Agency in India, best Recruitment Agency in India, top recruitment Agency in India.