1) To look after all the affairs and activities of hospital except dealing with the consultant doctors.
2) Proper filing / noting of the patients.
3) Daily bill collection from the patients.
4) overall incharge of the nursing / technicians / non technician staff.
5) Counselling of the attendants for converting opds into ipds
6) Duty roster/disciplinary incharge of RMO's and other staff.
7) To oversee the work of various incharges such as housekeeping/pharmacy/marketing /maintenance incharge
8) Issues related to settlement of patients bills
9) Arranging and coordinating with the on call doctors(needed in case regular doctor absents)
10)Procurement of material for various operations
11) Able to coordinate with TPA/ insurance co for settlement of claims
Hospital Incharge, Hospital Administrator, Hospital incharge jobs in Noida, Hospital incharge jobs in Delhi, Hospital administrator jobs in Noida, Hospital administrator jobs in Delhi, Jobs for hospital incharge in Noida, Jobs for hospital administrator in Delhi